Are you an experienced Business to Business (B2B) Telemarketer or Telesales candidate?
Does the prospect of a new position with challenging yet rewarding outcomes interest you?
Do you have the focus and resilience to deliver consistent results with a motivation to earn money?
If you answered yes to the above questions, our client operates a highly successful business in Cardiff Gate and needs motivated people like you to help build and maintain its success in the UK!
Job Title: Telesales Executives (B2B)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Cardiff Gate (most easily accessed by car)
Salary: £20,000 per annum (+ Uncapped Commission, OTE: £30k+)
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (no weekends)
Start Date: March / April 2018 (negotiable)
Our client is a leading provider of commercial telecommunications services in the South West of England and Wales. It has busy and professional offices with free parking, an onsite canteen and the company currently requires a number of experienced (or elite) Telesales Executives to join their established Sales team in Cardiff Gate.
Key candidate attributes:
- Ability to adapt quickly to different environments
- Confidence in own ability and willingness to learn
- Understanding of building and managing business relationships
- Commitment to delivering results and self-motivated
- Track record of delivery to performance targets (e.g. KPIs, Sales Targets)
- Competent user of computer software and applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, etc.)
So, what's in it for you?
- Vibrant, large offices in Cardiff Gate
- Free on-site parking and canteen
- Competitive basic salary + attractive commission structure!
- Company benefits package (including 20 days' holiday + bank holidays)
- An opportunity to be part of a successful team and develop your sales career
If you have any questions about becoming one of our client's Telesales Executives, please contact Dion on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job