Our telesales team forms an essential part of our marketing drive by ensuring customer requests are taken and processed in an efficient and professional manner.
The role involves making outbound calls and dealing with incoming calls to take our customers' normal orders. You’ll be required to manage your own customer base and through careful understanding and application of the information you would have received during training ensure that people are registered for the appropriate test/training.
The role involves making outbound calls and dealing with incoming calls to take our customers' normal orders. You’ll be required to manage your own customer base and through careful understanding and application of the information you would have received during training ensure that people are registered for the appropriate test/training.Responsibilities
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or services, making at least 150 calls a day. This is not a cold calling position, as you will only be contacting existing customers
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process booking requests in an accurate and professional manner
- Manage your own day/leads, achieve targets and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Responsible for providing a pro-active service to repeat customers
- Handle complaints to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the "extra mile" to meet targets and facilitate future bookings
- Keep records of calls and bookings and note useful information
You will need you to have:
- A key mix of skills and be able to deploy them effectively when required and in accordance with changing customer demands.
- A good experience of solving a variety of customer issues
- An understanding of sales techniques that will enable you to maximize sales opportunities as they arrive.
- The dexterity and organisation needed to effectively and accurately key orders at speed
- A strong communication skills and be a team player, used to working in a busy and challenging environment.
- Great motivation, be organised, flexible and driven to achieve results whilst building effective working relationships over the phone.
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job