We’re looking for friendly and confident individuals to join a well-established and growing Sheffield contact centre. They are currently recruiting for one of their most successful teams, working on behalf of a leading telecoms provider on their loyalty team. You will be making prospective calls to existing customers to make them aware that they are coming to the end of their contract and informing them of the deals, packages and offers on handsets/contracts.
Every customer is different and so you’ll need to use your conversational skills to find out what’s important to them. Whether it’s having the latest handset on the market, having loads of data for streaming TV series, or value for money, you’ll use your training and rapport building skills to find exactly the right contract for your customer. The aim? To get the best possible package for your customer, so that they stay with you for their upgrade instead of going to a competitor!
£16,575 starting salary rising to £17,550 after 6 months service
37.5 hours per week. Tues - Thurs 12 to 8, Friday 10 to 6, Saturdays 9-5.
(Sundays and Mondays off)
What you’ll be doing
- Explaining features and benefits clearly and help customers compare tariffs and phone features.
- Finding out what’s important to the customer and then suggesting the best options for them
- Explaining why they should stay with your network instead of their competitors!
Perks and Benefits
In addition to a competitive basic salary and great working hours, our client has a host of additional employee benefits which you’ll enjoy, including:
- Competitive basic salary of 16,575 per year, rising to £17,550 after 6 months
- Fantastic monthly bonus with achievable targets
- Excellent opportunities to move into senior and management positons
- Professional and supportive working environment
- The opportunity to complete recognised training and NVQs
- Monthly team nights out and socials
- Regular on the spot incentives and rewards such as
- Monthly awards/vouchers/team competitions
- Discounted membership to local health clubs
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Ideally you’ll have some telesales or call centre sales experience, however this isn’t necessary as full training is provided to give you all the skills you need to succeed.
What we’re looking for is potential - do you enjoy speaking to people, are you friendly and helpful, can you hold a conversation with someone and find out what they’re looking for and why?
There are many employees at the company who have come from a different employment backgrounds and have become really excellent sales advisors.
We have interviews throughout January and February, so if you would be interested in hearing more then apply with your CV by following the on-screen instructions.
We’ll be in touch via telephone within 24 hours of your application, so keep your phone handy.
- Call Centre
- Telephone Manner