Wilmington PLC are looking for a Telephone Sales Executive / Telesales Consultant
Telephone Sales Executive / Telesales Consultant
Location: Flexible - Whilst our office is in Leicester - LE19 1SU, we are a modern flexible employer and aim to offer a hybrid remote/office based environment post COVID
Salary: £33,200 + OTE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
Are you looking for a role which will help you progress your sales career?
Mercia are focussing on growth and as such are looking for telephone sales executives / consultants to join their friendly sales team. If you enjoy working in a progressive, growing company and are looking for a consultative Telephone Sales Executive / Telesales Consultant job role, why not apply to join the team on the frontline of Mercia growth initiative.
A bit about us.
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Over the years we’ve grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio. Mercia Group is one of them!
Mercia Group is one of the leading providers of training and support services to the UK accountancy profession, working with over 8000 firms nationwide. Over 3000 firms use our file review service and rely on our audit and compliance manuals. More than 6000 firms attend our training events and use our online training solutions.
Main Purpose of Role
You will join us at an exciting time in our sales journey as we are expanding our existing team to both protect and further grow our position as the market leading provider of training, support and promote services to accountancy practices and finance teams in UK.
This is a 360 degree sales role. The primary function of this role is to sell profitable training courses and consultancy by making business-to-business sales calls to accountants in practice and in industry. There is also responsibility for account managing an existing client base. The Mercia sales team have a consultative approach to selling which involves developing rapport with clients, delivering excellent service and constantly seeking new ways to win business from both new and existing clients.
On a daily basis, you will be liaising with our existing clients to understand their on-going needs and increase the levels of business they place with us. You will also be contacting lapsed and potential new clients to introduce the Mercia portfolio of products to them.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Spending a defined period of time each day on the telephone making outbound calls, uncovering client needs and pitching our products and services as solutions to these needs
- Handling inbound enquiries from clients and prospective clients and maximising sales opportunities from these
- Identifying key decision-makers and stakeholders in organisations and maintaining accurate and clean data on our systems
- Working as part of the sales team to achieve weekly and monthly sales and activity targets
- Providing existing and new clients with high levels of customer service
- If this role sounds like the kind of challenge you would enjoy, why not submit an application and one of our talent acquisition team will be in touch.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrable experience in the same or similar role, particularly being able to evidence working to targets and KPIs
- Outbound B2B selling and/or customer service provision via telephone, ideally from within a regulated industry like accountancy, legal services or education
- Experience of working with Excel, CRM systems and confident using digital platforms that replicate a face to face environment - including as a minimum MS Teams and Zoom
- A good university degree is desirable
- Experience of selling training products and events is also desirable
As a portfolio Company, we are all different at Wilmington. We understand the power of bringing difference together and we celebrate the innovation and creativity it brings through diverse experience, knowledge, and perspectives.
- Media Sales
- Telesales Executive
- Telesales Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'