Job Role: Internal Sales Manager
Location: Coleshill, Birmingham B46
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience + Commission Plan
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension, life Assurance
Trakm8 holdings group PLC is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. As such we now have an opening for an experienced Internal Sales Manager to join our team here at the Head office in Coleshill.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop new business for the company via the telephone
- Engage with new customers to understand needs and requirements and map these into the product/service on offer
- Qualify new sales prospects
- Generate sales leads for yourself as well as other parts of the business such as field sales
- Build a steady pipeline by identifying and selling to prospects.
- Maintain relationships with clients.
- Achieve KPI's; delivering revenue target, self-prospecting and follow up of inbound enquiries.
- Maintain a high level of customer service in areas such as order fulfilment etc.
- Work closely with other team members to achieve personal and team goals
Skills / Experience / Competency Required:
- Previous experience of working in a targeted sales environment is essential
- Comfortable working to KPI's and sales targets
- Competent in providing accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Strong in objection handing and getting through to the decision maker
- Excellent customer service skills - both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail - making sure all calls are logged on company CRM and followed through
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
This role requires screening in the below areas:
- 2 years of satisfactory Employment/Education References
- Experian Credit Check
- Experian DBS Check
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'