TELESALES EXECUTIVE (USA TEAM)
NORWICH CITY CENTRE
(CURRENTLY WORKING FROM HOME)
HOURS MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 1pm to 9pm
BASIC £20,000 + HUGE BONUSES + GREAT BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an international company that is now looking to expand their operation due to the continued success of their business. They have an impressive portfolio of clients globally and this is due their cutting-edge solutions that really sets them apart from their competition.
They are now looking for an experienced Business to Business Telesales Executive to join their USA team to concentrate on developing opportunities state side. They take a quality over quantity approach through using in depth researching techniques and reaching out to prospects using Email, Phone & LinkedIn. They have extremely realistic targets and a very high earning potential for hitting those targets, a great place if you are highly motivated by money.
If you are passionate about sales and want to work for a business that is on an amazing journey that can offer fast promotional opportunities, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Big Opportunities like this don't come up often, therefore, you should apply today if you are interested.
THE TELESALES EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Working in a professional sales team that focuses on the USA team
- Conducting in depth, high quality research to seek out 5 to 15 high quality lead prospects per day for follow up, with a view to convert 6 to 10 to opportunities per month
- Identify and create new and qualified sales opportunities by proactively Email, LinkedIn & Calling
- Convert leads to sales opportunities by maintaining active communication via phone and email
- Qualify prospects by profiling the account to overcome objections and then set appointments for the Enterprise Sales team to take the process to a successful close
- Achieve monthly target of qualified demos booked
- Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
- Educate potential clients about the terminology, features and benefits
- Follow-up with old leads and help with re-engaging old opportunities in our database
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified sales opportunities through good use of the CRM
- Previously worked in a Telesales Executive position or similar
- Experience in some for Business to Business (B2B) sales, very strong Business to Consumer (B2C) sales candidates will be considered
- Whilst not essential, any exposure to SaaS or Software Sales would be a significant advantage, however, in the absence of this experience you'll need to be confident around technology
- Confident communicator that can build instant rapport
- Can do attitude who is passionate about a career in sales
- Motivated by a target driven, high energy sales environment
To apply for the Telesales Executive position, please send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Sales Executive
- Internal Sales
- Business Development Executive
- B2B Telesales
- Telesales Executive
- SaaS Sales
- B2C Telesales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'