Are you an experienced and successful Telesales Executive with a passion and drive to succeed?
Do you want to work for a company that's more like a family?
If so, Future Fit may be just what you've been looking for!
Future Fit Training is offering you the opportunity to join our highly coveted telesales team, usually based at our stunning offices on the beautiful Cams Hall Estate, Fareham but home-based for now! We are on the lookout for people who naturally stand out from the crowd, have a passion for being the best, who can turn their competitive edge into results and want to gain the satisfaction of knowing that they've helped people embark on the career of a lifetime.
By joining our team at the multi-award-winning Future Fit Training you will find yourself in the company of like-minded, forward-thinking and passionate people who pursue excellence at every turn. As a professional Career Adviser, you will be supporting our customers as they seek to turn their passion into careers. Our lively team offer telesales with a difference. There is no cold calling and your leads are received exclusively from enquiries made by genuinely interested people. With ambitious, yet achievable targets we seek to both challenge and reward you for hitting them.
We are keen to speak to you if you have the ability to communicate well with a variety of people, can quickly build rapport, provide exceptional service, enjoy a target driven environment, want to maximise your earning potential, love what you do and make a real difference to people's lives.
We want to incorporate your skills and experience into our tight-knit team and continue to enhance a business that is already the industry frontrunner. You will play a crucial role in the Company's growth strategy and be supported with your training and development.
Telesales Executive | Career Advisor | Inbound | Customer Service | Client Relationship | Communication | Sales | Sales Advisor | Fitness Industry
- Proven experience of success in a sales role by demonstrating targets have been achieved or exceeded
- A confident and friendly manner
- Excellent communication skills
- A 'can do' attitude
- The ability to build rapport with customers
- A consultative approach coupled with strong closing techniques
- A commitment to providing occasional weekend cover as part of your working week
A background or interest within the fitness industry would be desirable but not essential, although you will need to gain a thorough understanding of our products within the Schools of Personal Training, Pilates and Nutrition.
What we offer in return
- Basic salary of £20,000-£24,000 pa, with uncapped on target earnings of over £36,000 pa
- 31 days annual leave pa including Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service
- Workplace pension scheme
- A range of staff benefits to keep you focused and energised such as free fruit, free tea and coffee and regular shoulder massages from your manager (okay, maybe not the last one)
- A fun and supportive working environment that feels more like a family
- Free parking on site
- Access to a national discount scheme including many of the largest food and retail brands
- Best in class induction programme
- Personalised career development plans and mentoring to help you be the best you can be
- Ongoing support from our dedicated people development team
- Opportunity to upskill to become a Personal Trainer, Nutrition Advisor or Pilates Instructor as part of your personal development
So, what do we do?
Since 1993 Future Fit has supplied the physical activity sector with industry leading Gym Instructors, Personal Trainers, Pilates Instructors, Nutrition Advisers, GP Referral Specialists and we don't stop there - we can cater for pretty much any role within the fitness industry.
As winners of the ukactive Training Provider of the Year 2016 and 2017 as well as Supplier of the Year 2018, Future Fit are renowned in the fitness industry for delivering the gold standard in industry-recognised qualifications and training.
Driven by a desire to make a difference to our learners and the industry as a whole, we work with renowned organisations such as the Ministry of Defence, the Royal Society for Public Health and the Dame Kelly Holmes Trust.
- Telesales Executive | Career Advisor | Inbound | Customer Service | Client Relationship | Communication | Sales | Sales Advisor | Fitness Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'