Job Type: Temp-perm
Pay Rate: National minimum wage
The Recruitment Crowd are currently recruiting for our rapidly expanding client, looking for spirited and passionate people to join their Sales Department.
- Promoting clients business accurately to their potential customers by making outbound telephone contact
- Take positive action to develop new sales and relationship-building skills to increase personal effectiveness and productivity
- Maintaining a high standard of quality calls to ensure that client’s brands are represented professionally
- Record and pass on accurate details of sales opportunities to the Management
- Working towards and achieving daily and weekly targets (both team and individual)
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to engage with people well, building relationships easily
- Driven by a target driven environment, experience, development and progression
- Previous experience in sales (ideally outbound telephone sales)
- Customer service skills
- With bonus structure you will be achieving between £17,000-£20,000.
- Sociable working hours
- Fantastic sales experience
- Inhouse City & Guild accreditation programme
- Top quality learning and development on the job
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested, please apply with a copy of your CV today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'