Telesales Executive - Salary £20,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our Client are a dynamic company who supply B2B across the country from three sites, including one in Ilkeston. They have ambitious growth plans and as a result are keen to recruit professional TelesalesBusiness Development Executives who will be responsible for maintaining a call schedule to new prospect customers and generate leads for Business Development Managers by using data sets provided
- Make out going cold calls to prospects to introduce the service and make appointments
- Achieve 3 qualified leads per day
- Work consistently to target - achieving or exceeding targets
- Be customer focused, providing an exceptional and friendly service at all times
- Updating the CRM system with details of prospect customer information
- Calling lapsed accounts - up-selling where possible
- Sending follow up information to prospect customers
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
Candidate Skills and Experience required:
- New business sales experience - minimum 2 years ideally
- Telesales background with outbound calls and meeting targets would be ideal
- Candidates will be educated to GCSE with maths and English as a minimum
- Good multi-tasker keen to work hard and achieve customer satisfaction within the team
- High level of IT literacy including - Excel (essential), Microsoft office, Word and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work overtime when required (not often but occasionally)
This is a great role for a new business developer to grow their skills and move into a field sales position if wanted.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us. The perfect job does exist and Radley Recruitment can help you find it.
- Cold Calling
- Customer Service
- Appointment Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'