Are you passionate about your future? Are you looking for an employer who invests in their staff? Then look no further.
Our Bristol-based client are seeking an experienced Telesales Executive. Established for over 25 years, they are based on the outskirts of Bristol and are a leading Telecoms provider for the South West.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Communicating, liaising and negotiating externally, to secure good quality appointments for the sales team
- Managing and maintaining the integrity and of quality your own database through making regular contact with businesses
- Being self-motivated to achieve targets set
- Being driven and resilient in order to attain outstanding results
- Database management
You will possess:
- Previous telesales experience within a B2B sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- The ability to achieve targets successfully
Hours: 8.30am till 5.30pm
Salary: £18k to £24k depending on experience (OTE up to £30k)
Benefits: Pension, mobile phone and laptop.
Start date: ASAP
Telecoms experience is an advantage but not essential
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'