Salary: £16,800 - £18,800 OTE £28,000 - uncapped commission
Location: Dummer, Basingstoke
Reports to: Internal Sales Manager
Office Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Our client is a rapidly growing, multi award winning, business with over 50 years’ of experience of providing voice, data, mobile and cloud based solutions to businesses across the UK. Our customers are at the heart of our business and our success is a direct result of our commitment to deliver the best solutions and industry leading customer service. Working to foster long term relationships with customers, carefully assessing their needs before providing the telecoms package suited to them.
Our services fall into four distinct but related areas:
- Calls and Lines
- Telephone Systems
- Business Data connectivity
- Business Mobile
The group employs over 200 staff and as a successful, financially secure and growing business we are continually looking for outstanding employees to join our teams - with great career opportunities for the right individual.
You will be situated within the Monthly Recurring Revenue Telesales team at the heart of the business. The team’s focus is to create meeting opportunities with potential customers, by cold calling and relationship building. You will be working closely with the Sales Director, Internal Sales Manager and our Field Sales team, through which you will receive comprehensive training and support as you develop within the role.
Role Summary for the Telesales Executive:
- The role consists of outbound Telesales calls, and suites a driven and motivated individual who has an absolute passion for selling and hitting achievable targets.
- You will have your own designated geographic area and you will be targeted to do 2 hours of outbound cold calling per day.
- In return, you’ll receive a Good Basic plus excellent, uncapped commission and bonuses.
The ideal Telesales Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- Driven to succeed
- Sales ability
- Passion for hitting sales targets
- Tenacious personality
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Team player
- High attention to detail with a passion for accuracy
- Completer finisher, able to take a task and follow it to the end without close supervision
- Experience of Microsoft office and excel is advantageous
Telesales - Executive - Telephone System - Cloud based solutions - Telemarketing - Telecommunication - Telecom Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'