This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person, you will be working in an extremely lucrative market.
- Business development – Contacting new or existing clients to upsell products and services
- Engaging with new and existing customers via telephone and email
- Promote company and services
- Sales processing – Close and process orders ensuring all supporting documents are compliant
- Complaint handling
- Sales forecasting and forward planning
- Be the first point of contact for customer / client queries
- Lead generation and capture
- Previous telesales experience - representative or other sales/customer service role
- Must be IT literate – proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communicator both written and verbally
- Experienced negotiator with the ability to overcome objections
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (dependant on experience)
Benefits: Healthcare, sickness pay, cycle to work scheme, company pension, personal bonus and company bonus.
Should you wish to be considered, this is an URGENT requirement, so please apply at your earliest possible opportunity as we will be short listing 24th October!
Please hit “Apply” to respond, or any additional questions, please send your CV and questions to Aleisha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'