For my food distribution client in Bishop's Stortford, I am recruiting for a dynamic and energetic Telesales Executive to handle existing customer accounts.
This fast-paced and growing fresh-produce business is looking for a commercially-minded and driven sales person to join the existing team of 5, handling existing client business, providing superb customer service skills and maximising the revenue from them. Most customers are in the restaurant sector, including Michelin starred and celebrity chef establishments.
Please note, this role is based on a 5 week shift pattern:
Week 1 : 4am-2pm
Week 2 : 8am-4pm
Week 3 : 5am-3pm
Week 4 : 5am-3pm
Week 5 : 6am-4pm
* Review fresh produce before despatch to customers
* Agree substitutions for product that is not available
* Communication with customers to ensure their needs/orders are being met
* Sales calls to customers to make them aware of new product availability/surplus stock
* Review surplus and new stock list in order to plan sales focus
* Oversee logistics and operations to ensure product arrives on time
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Superb customer services and sales skills
* Proactive and energetic
* Organised and good at planning
* Able to quickly build rapport with customers and understand their business
* Solutions orientated
* An understanding of menu development would be an advantage
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"