Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm but flexibility is required occasionally
£25,000 p.a. plus bonus scheme
Lloyd Recruitment Services are seeking an experienced Telesales Executive for one of our highly successful clients in the Redhill area. Your time will be spent appointment setting for the field sales team and ensuring that all calls and meetings are logged and the databases are updated accurately.
Main duties and responsibilities - Telesales Executive:
- Booking meetings as per monthly targets.
- Meeting daily targets for number of calls and talk time.
- Presenting the Company in a polished and professional way on the telephone.
- Locating and sharing call recordings of booked meetings with field sales and line management.
- Maintaining a calendar of meetings booked and follow-up with the sales team to check quality of meeting and follow up activity.
- Maintaining knowledge of the current product portfolio and their benefits to potential customers. To seek training where needed.
Skills and experience required - Telesales Executive:
- Proven experience as a Telesales Executive with a minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Hungry, positive and proactive with a 'can do’ attitude.
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at Grade C or above, to include Maths and English.
- Confident, articulate, intelligent communicator.
- A friendly personality to work very well with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to multi task and remain calm in difficult or pressurised situations.
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to work using own initiative and make decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If you meet all of the necessary requirements then this might be the role for you. Please apply as soon as possible.
Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"