Job role: Telesales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: 40 hours
Location: Fort Dunlop/ Erdington
Business Development Manager Job Overview:
Work as part of a team with Business Development Manager, Sector Leads and Business Units to ensure that all area / personal targets are met. To manage a region internally and to prospect for new opportunities whilst maintaining renewals and account retention. Cross-sell new services into existing clients and to follow-up multi-disciplined quotes and negotiates pricing where necessary in strict accordance with our pricing guidelines, ensure service delivery objectives are met and exceeded.
The key responsibilities of a Telesales Executive:
- To liaise with Business Development Managers, Area Managers to verify size of the opportunity and to ensure the right price is quoted accordingly.
- Work closely with Business Development Managers to identify new and additional opportunities within their sales area.
- To provide Business Development Managers with good quality appointments, including sales agenda.
- To identify new sector opportunities and flag them up to the relevant Sector Lead
- To ensure the accurate capture of market intelligence (competitor information) when discussing with customers in particular when an existing contract is lapsed or a quote is lost
- To actively close all outstanding opportunities including supporting other Business Units
- To accurately qualify the customers purchasing cycle to ensure forecasting accuracy
- To work within guidelines to meet KPIs
- To demonstrate territory management and growth capability through pipeline and forecasting accuracy
- To deliver high activity levels to meet personal management plans and to ensure that a robust mitigation plan can be actioned as and when required.
- Target specifically to increase average invoice value (AIV).
- To identify new sales opportunities when in communication with customers or prospects
- To secure all renewal contracts where possible and to identify new opportunities by way of cross selling.
- To make a positive input to the team's effectiveness, suggesting ways in which work systems and processes can be improved.
The successful Telesales Executive will posses the following skills:
- Successful achievement of set appointments
- Business/Customer retention
- Number of contracts successfully renewed
- Number of quotes chased and converted
- Number and value of orders secured
Accurate forecasting and mitigation plans
In return the company will provide an excellent package, on going training and excellent career prospects.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job