Fantastic opportunity for experienced telesales advisers to work for a rapidly growing company
Your new company
Working for an exciting company that is currently seeing positive growth and rapid change.
Your new role
Working in a small team your role will be as below:
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated through 3rd parties, and from self-sourcing.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years sale experience necessary (preferably outbound call experience)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills -verbal and written
- Strong negotiation skills along with the ability to move on from rejection
What you'll get in return
Fantastic benefits on offer, competitive basic salary along with the opportunity to earn generous monthly commission (that is guaranteed for the first 3 months of employment), generous holiday allowance and the opportunity to progress within the company within the first 12 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.