Arbury Associates are looking for energetic individuals who want a rewarding sales career working for a company with over 15 years’ experience in the mortgage and insurance industry.
This company has been established since 2009. They have been providing customers with the best Financial Advice available.
Your new role
- You will work as part of 1/3 departments in Mortgage insurance.
- You will have a team of approximately 27.
- On a daily basis you will contacting people through an automatic system.
- Their details will be automatically bought in.
- These people have agreed to be contacted.
- Therefore, you will be making warm, outbound calls to them.
- The aim of the call is to develop a financial fact file on them.
- From this, you will determine whether or not they meet a criteria provided to be booked in for an appointment.
- Your Bonus scheme is based around the appointments and successful appointments you book.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional positive individuals with a motivated attitude towards achieving targets
- Lively, energetic and highly driven
- Strong persuasive and questioning skills
- Ability to deliver results against realistic targets
- Desire to work in a busy fast paced friendly environment
The ideal candidate will have Sales experience and will be very money motivated
Benefits include, free onsite parking, company contributary pension
Working Monday -Thursday 13:00- 20:00 and Friday 12:00- 19:00 also one Saturday in 4 - 10:00- 12:30
Salary £18000 with OTE £25,000-£35,000 uncapped
Due to the expected volume of response if you havent heard from us within 3 days please assue your application was unsuccessful.
- Mortgage Advisor
- Appointment Making