We are now recruiting enthusiastic individuals who possess a solid work ethic and wish to reach and exceed expectations
Your responsibilities will include the generation and development of new business within the South West and constantly seeking out new business opportunities, maintaining and managing relationships with existing customers, increasing sales through promotional activities, link selling and upselling and processing orders whilst reaching and exceeding set targets.
You must have professional and confident communication skills, with the ability to deal with internal and external customers at all levels. You should be motivated and organised with the drive to hit and exceed daily, weekly and monthly expectations. You will preferably have had previous B2B sales experience and be confident to work in a busy sales environment. You should have the ability to use your own initiative, with excellent time management skills, whilst also working effectively within a sales team.
- Generation of new business within the Devon and the Cornwall region.
- Maintaining and managing relationships with existing individual customers.
- To increase individual sales through promotional activities and link selling and upselling.
- To reach and exceed set targets.
- Searching for new sales opportunities.
Key Attributes & Experience:
- Experience within a similar B to B sales environment.
- A drive to hit and exceed daily, weekly and monthly expectations.
- Demonstrable competency on standard Microsoft packages, particularly Excel and Word.
- Ability to manage own time and productivity.
- £18,000 basic annual salary.
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount on goods
- Out of town location
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 5 year’s service (this is including the additional 8 days Bank Holidays experience in the UK)
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"