An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our clients vibrant Sales and Procurement Team. You will be working within a small team to sell a range of services. You will ensure high levels of customer service are maintained.
The ideal applicant must be able to work under pressure, have previous experience working to and hitting KPI's, be numerate, literate and present a positive image, able to communicate effectively at all levels, well-organised and efficient, able to work to a high standard and quality ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
Your duties are:
• To sell and up sell services to their existing customers and to new business leads on a daily basis
• Deliver high levels of customer service.
• Make cost calculations and quotations taking them through to conversion
• Ensuring contract paperwork is correct and compliant
• Be responsible for taking on-line payments/processing invoices
• Identify new revenue opportunities with our existing client base
• Supply daily/weekly update reports
The right candidate must have;
• Knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Excel and Word
• The ability to communicate effectively by telephone as you will liaise on a daily basis with business owners
• Must have own transport or means of travel due to location
• Previous experience in a similar role will be advantageous
This is a job suited to highly motivated and dynamic individuals looking to develop a sales career. You will have an individual development plan which is regularly reviewed to make sure that every individual maximises their potential.
- 20 days holiday + statutory
- Hearing tests