My client who are based in Fleet are looking for a Customer Sales Advisor to join their team. We are looking for candidates who have got a confident telephone manner, able to provide excellent customer service and enjoys having deadlines and targets to work towards. You must demonstrate a hunger for success, you will display excellent customer service skills, be motivated to achieve your targets whilst ensuring quality of service is not comprised, with a drive, energy and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity.
Salary: £17,000-£20,000 + OTE
- Achieve sales targets and to maximise the number of sales possible, utilising your performance against Sales Targets given to you by your department Lead to analyse ongoing progress.
- Ensure highest degree of customer satisfaction to achieve customer loyalty, utilising CRM, Managerial Feedback, customer retention and sales figures to identify any areas for improvement.
- Ensure customer awareness of options, the recruitment product & add-on courses, utilising Sales vs. Targets and sales figures to identify any areas for improvement.
- Ensure the highest integrity and professionalism in all aspects of advising on and selling training products relating to the Company’s business, in accordance with the Script.
- Ensure that any Customer complaints are handled sensitively and efficiently, and where possible resolved to the mutual benefit of the Customer and the Company.
- Maintaining mutually beneficial working relationships with Suppliers to encourage cooperation, understanding and respect.
- Comply with Company handbook guidelines and Health & Safety Policy.
- To Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably expected in accordance with the position
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"