Are you a hungry Telesales consultant looking to work in the heart of Birmingham?
Working in a brand new refurbished office on the 12th floor they have a spectacular view of the Birmingham skyline. Imagine being at your desk with a panoramic view of the city in front of you whilst on the phone to clients.
I am currently recruiting for a business that opened its doors 18 months ago, they have just had a huge amount of investment and are looking for telesales agents to join the team.
This is a critical appointment for this business as the telesales candidates of today, will be the team leaders and section managers of the future. The vision is to grow the sales team from 6 to 35-40 over the next 3 years, this is a company are looking to invest in its people.
Are you an experienced telesales advisor looking for a new opportunity to join a growing team who not only offer career development but also a fun and creative work environment?
Located in Birmingham City Centre, you will be in the heart of the city close to several transport link, it's the perfect location for after work socialising and shopping!
If you have telesales experience and have been responsible for generating, leads and revenue then we would love to hear from you!
- Outbound B2B calls to new and existing clients
- Cold call companies and follow up on warm leads
- Selling benefits of product to consumers
- Negotiating on best deals to suit customer
- Using questioning skills to understand customer requirements
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Maintaining and delivering a first class customer service experience at all times
- Representing the brand name in a positive and professional way at ALL times
- Apply 'Best Practice standard to all work
- Develop and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Have a close eye for detail in all that you do
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Drive to deliver and money motivated
- Ability to close sales over the phone
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of working within a target driven environment
- Effective communication - both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside the box
- Maximising on sales opportunities
- Ability to plan & organise
- Time management
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. With interviews taking place on 26th March. The closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.