The Role: Telesales Executive
Our client is an established UK based legal information, education & training organisation incorporated to deliver world-class law events, conferences, training programs & on-line media to the UK, European and Global legal sectors.
Our client is just a few minutes’ walk from Chelmsford Railway and Town Centre, they are undergoing rapid plans of expansion, and therefore seeking an Outbound Telesales Executive to join their fast growing, yet highly ambitious organisation.
A part of your role will include representing the company at major events throughout the year, meaning you will be required to stay overnight at leading hotels.
Requirements / Skill:
The successful candidate will have a minimum or 2 years outbound telesales experience, be resilient, driven and highly motivated. You will be a professional yet effective communicator, with the ability to build great rapport with our existing and prospective clients.
- 2 years outbound telesales experience working in a B2B environment (currently or recently)
- A high level of drive and purpose whilst being committed, hardworking, ambitious and motivated
- The ability to conduct yourself as highly professional whilst displaying a confident telephone manner
- The ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills including a good understanding of Microsoft packages such as word, outlook, etc
- Experience working with a CRM system would be an advantage buy not essential
- Due to the level of our clients, the successful applicant will need an excellent command of English both written and Verbal
- Monday - Friday
- Salary - £17,000 - £19,000 + commission which could easily see the successful candidate surpassing £25,000 OTE in the first year.
- Great potential for career progression