Do you want to work for an industry leading and award-winning CCTV Operating and Alarm Receiving Centre in North Bristol?
Are you looking for a company that provides flexible working hours along with a competitive rate of pay?
My client is looking for a Telesales Executive to join their growing team, you will have excellent customer service and sales skills, having worked on the telephone previously, you must be able to build relationships whilst using a consultative selling strategy to entice decision makers.
Flexible working hours - this will be 20 hours per week, worked between Tuesday - Friday, the client is open and flexible on how these hours are worked.
This is a permanent opportunity paying £9 per hour with a bonus structure per booked appointment.
Working in a secure NSI accredited environment, you will be required to:
- Create and nurture business relationships by new and regular telephone communication with the UK and Irish alarm and CCTV installer market
- Liaise with the internal and external sales team to coordinate sales activity, arrange quotations and book appointments
- Use booked events to focus telesales activity towards exhibitions and NSI events
- Attend exhibitions from time to time to support the sales team around UK
- Create awareness by regular telephone contact, making initial introductory contact, to start conversations and encourage installer interest
- Research social media platforms, such as LinkedIn to identify new business opportunities
You will have excellent telephone skills, being able to build relationships with potential customers, you will be tenacious and resilient whilst also being able to bring new ideas to the table to boost sales activity.
All offers of employment are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references from the previous 3 years activity and vetting checks.
If this role is of interest, I would love to hear from you!
- Call Centre
- Customer Service