Sable and Proctor are looking to recruit 2 Telesales Executives on behalf of a local yet nationally recognised client who offer a wide range of services.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a telesales or lead generation role within a B2B environment and possess excellent communication skills. You should have a rapport-building ability and must be comfortable in a sales driven environment.
* Make outbound calls to warm clients who have made contact or expressed an interest. Also expected to follow on marketing literature sent out.
* Generate new business through following up on the warm leads.
* Contact existing clients using in house database(s) to maximise business.
* Exceptional organisation and housekeeping with regards to the CRM system.
* Sell a full range of products and services.
* Account Management of a small number of high value accounts, maximising sales opportunities and developing relationships.
* Exceptional telephone manner.
* Clear, confident communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to confidently articulate services to highly qualified professionals and company director level clients.
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to work unsupervised so you must be a self-starter and proactive.
* Autonomous but also a team player.
* Show initiative on a daily basis and be highly results orientated and enthusiastic with good organisational skills.
* Be reliable, cheerful and of a friendly disposition, someone who wants to work as part of a close sales team to achieve strict targets.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 12 months of experience of working in a sales office environment.
* Ideally 6 months experience with proven results working in any of the below sales roles:
1. Business Development
2. Outbound B2B Consultative Telesales
3. Technical Sales
4. Account Management
5. Sales Coordination
6. 5 GCSE's A-C including a minimum Grade C in both English and Maths
7. Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft Office products
· £16 - £18k starting salary
· Bonus on top - realistic OTE in year 1 c£4k
· Free parking
· Pension contribution
· Training and development given
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for either a new opportunity or a way in to sales! For further details please contact either Louis or Dan on .