We are delighted to recruit on behalf an impressive, reputable and well-known brewery business in North Yorkshire who have recently experienced rapid growth. With further exciting plans ahead, they now require a Telesales Representative to join their expanding team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this will be a varied role with the following responsibilities:
- Complete all outbound sales calls as scheduled.
- Handle inbound calls & enquiries efficiently in a professional & timely manner.
- Maximise any opportunity to up sell and increase orders by using promotions.
- Actively 'cold call’ defined prospects.
- Capture, process and maximise orders taken.
- Contact existing customers to inform them of products and offers available.
- Handle customer complaints & inform relevant parties.
- Gain an understanding of customers’ requirements.
- Maintain customer records updating contact details etc.
- Liaise with Finance re customers with poor credit record.
- Complete administrative tasks such as an Ullage Log, raising credits, free goods requests etc.
- Regular contact with sales team to notify them of opportunities, threats etc.
- Liaise with Warehouse and Distribution teams..
- Cleanse data where necessary.
Experience from a sales or customer service role will prove valuable. You will be Computer literate with accurate data inputting skills, possess good time management, and be confident, with a friendly telephone manner and excellent communication skills. This is a full time role working 08:30 to 16:30. Located in North Yorkshire, they are easily accessible from Ripon, Harrogate, Thirsk, Northallerton, Bedale and surrounding areas. As interviews are due to take place imminently, you are advised to apply at your earliest convenience. N.B. Due to the exclusivity, applications via other agencies will be redirected.
- Customer Service