We are working on behalf of an insurance firm who have an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Executive to join their team! Your main responsibilities will involve managing the retention strategies across the business. This is a telephone based role, where you will be reporting to the Head of Operations, making all outgoing calls and managing all inbound calls from our clients. You will also essentially be the first point of contact for the business.
Main duties will include the following:
- Making all outgoing calls and managing inbound calls.
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- Maintaining awareness of the importance of risk and raising any concerns with the Risk and Compliance Director.
- Providing business support to the Senior Leadership team.
- Building business to business relationships
- Production of MI Packs
- Preparation of statistics and reports as required
- General office duties as required.
- Participation in product development as appropriate
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Previous experience within the insurance sector.
- Experience of building B2B relationships.
- Able to think analytically and solve problems.
- Use of Microsoft Office especially Excel is essential.
The above job description is a guide to the work you may be required to undertake but does not form part of you contract and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances.
Don’t delay! Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Sales Team
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job