An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Telesales Executive to join the team based at Aylesford. You will join on a Full Time, Permanent basis and receive a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum OTE of £27,000!
Our client is the trusted partner to thousands of customers nationwide. They're the UK's leading provider of education and office supplies and experts in sourcing and managing all the services required to run your school, academy trust, college, nursery or business. They are committed to delivering outstanding service. Their specialists make your job easier by providing impartial advice and support, helping you access an extensive range of quality products and services at competitive prices.
About the Telesales Executive Role
As their Telesales Executive you will contact volume customers to drive the new business growth for the company through cold calling, campaign use and ad hoc call activities. A strong focus on customer service and effective sales processes. Their telesales team are critical to their Win strategy in growing a new customer base in the UK.
The role focuses on on-boarding new customers, opening their accounts and processing their first month spend. The accounts are then moved to their internal accounts team to grow their spend. A fully target driven role based on achieving results through volume activity which includes daily call KPIs, conversions of call to sale and new customer acquisition.
Key Responsibilities of the Telesales Executive:
- Daily outbound phone calls to new customers across the UK in both education and non-education sectors
- Working on targeted campaigns supported by the Marketing Department
- Actively promote products and services to increase revenue sales
- Using and updating company IT systems such as CRM with accurate data entry
- Utilising sales skills and processes to understand customer needs, create opportunities and provide appropriate solutions
- Provide excellent customer service and deal with any query promptly and efficiently
- Able to deal with any request from our customer base with ownership. To include liaising with external suppliers
- Collaborate across all departments to action any customer requests
- Work to daily sales targets and activity KPIs
- Attend and engage with all sales training and personal development coaching sessions
- Work as a team with other Telesales executives to develop new approaches, customer scripts and effective ways to provide the customer with a fantastic experience
Skills and Experience required by their Telesales Executive:
- Secondary education
- Excellent IT office skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Maths and English
- Education market knowledge is desirable
- Public sector knowledge ideal but not essential
- A good understanding of business functions
- Telesales or telephone call handling experience essential
- First-hand experience in a fast-paced sales environment
- Experience of working within a large team of people
- Customer service through telephone calls
- Tracking and measuring own performance
- Working to sales targets and daily call targets
They believe that their people are inherent in enabling us to gain competitive advantage and pride ourselves on their core values of being Caring, Trustworthy and Proud. Their strategic vision is to be a partner and employer of choice and they recognise and appreciate the expertise of their people.
So if you think you have what it takes and want to join the team as their new Telesales Executive, why not click ‘Apply’ today! They’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job