This excellent local company with a fantastic customer base is looking to expand and add an experienced Telesales person to their team. They offer a great basic salary of £20,000 along with an uncapped and realistic commission structure. Benefits include free parking, healthcare, pension scheme and good career prospects.
About the company:
This company works with major companies across the UK and has excellent working relationships with many well known companies. The management team look after and appreciate the staff, creating an excellent working environment where people stay long term.
About The Role:
You will be working in a busy and long established team. Duties will include:
- Calling a variety of large businesses across the company including many blue chip companies
- Developing strong relationships withy a mixture of existing and new customers
- Using an existing database as well as sourcing leads to win business
- Selling a range of products to customers with a genuine need for their wide product range
- Updating company records
- Researching to develop business opportunities
- Completing associated administration work as required
Essential Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business to business telesales and enjoy developing ongoing business relationships. You will have a friendly and professional approach. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel.
About The Benefits:
- A salary of £20,000
- Uncapped and realistic commission
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Death in service benefits
- Excellent career prospects
If this sounds like a Telesales role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
- sales executive
- account manager