Telesales Executive - Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
With its head office located within a few minutes' walk of Chelmsford Railway and Town Centre, Our client is undergoing rapid plans of expansion and is now seeking a pro-active 'Outbound Telesales Executive' to join their fast growing, yet highly ambitious organisation.
Our ideal applicant will have a minimum of 2 years outbound telesales experience, be resilient, driven and highly motivated. You will be a professional, yet effective communicator and be able to build great rapport with our existing and prospective clients whilst utilising our internal database to produce highly successful results.
With ongoing training and guidance provided, this role will offer the successful applicant a progressive career with a company that is renowned as a leader within the legal events market, however to be successful in this role, knowledge of the legal sector is not required.
A part of your new role will be representing the company at major events throughout the year and you will be required to stay overnight at leading hotels. In addition, ou client does look to promote from within, so career progression including team leadership roles could be offered to a standout executive who leads from example.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A min of 2 years outbound telesales experience working in a B2B environment (experience must be current or recent)
- A high level of drive and purpose whilst being committed, hardworking, ambitious and motivated
- The ability to conduct yourself as highly professional whilst displaying a confident telephone manner
- The ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills including a good understanding of Microsoft packages such as word, outlook etc
- Experience working with a CRM system would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Due to the level of our clients, the successful applicant will need an excellent command of English both written and verbal.All applicants must be living in the U.K at time of application, and be eligible to work full time and without restriction in the U.K
- This role is offering a base salary between £17,000 - £19,000 + commission which could easily see the successful candidate surpassing £25,000 OTE in the first year.
- Telesales outbound