Telesales Executive required by a fun, friendly and market leading company based in Maidstone, Kent. The relevant Telesales Executive with have great communication skills, be a team player and enjoy working in a sales focused environment.
The successful Telesales Executive will want to work for this excellent company, and not just because they have a fun and friendly culture, but because they also offer the following:
- Basic salary of up to £20k + strong OTE potential!
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank holidays)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Pension Plan
- Free onsite parking
A few details about the role
This will be a challenging and exciting role within friendly and supportive environment, and some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent product advice to outbound and incoming contacts
- Utilising your friendly and engaging personality and business development skills in making outbound cold calls to relevant prospects
- Converting incoming calls from warm prospects
- Account management of existing clients and relationship building, upselling opportunities
- Liaising with customers and providing advice over the phone & on email
What you need to be a successful applicant
Being interested in this fantastic opportunity isn't enough, unfortunately. You will also need the following:
- To be friendly, positive, considerate, consultative and be able to communicate well with people of all levels throughout the business and externally
- Prior experience in sales; particularly telesales, is preferred
- Good work ethics and a strong sense of team camaraderie
- Desire to continuously improve and meet personal goals and targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate with basic knowledge of MS Office
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English, ideally at Grade C or above.
- A desire to work for a market leading company and have a bit of fun along the way!
If you feel that this could be the position for you then please apply with a relevant CV via the link, or directly via our website.
Richmond Square Consulting
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service