Talk your way to success!
Influencing skills? Engaging? Self-Motivated? Resilient? Love a busy team environment? If it's a yes for you then you could be a yes for us!
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then Gi Group want to hear from you! We are recruiting a team that will be tasked with initiating contact with business people to promote the benefits of considering an alternative telecomms provider and, ultimately, securing an appointment for a field salesperson to meet with them.
This is a targeted sales environment in which the results-focused and sales-hungry individuals thrive .Applications from those of you with telesales experience are most welcome as are applications from anyone without experience but with a genuine desire to join the wonderful world of telesales!
Main Duties of the Job
* Undertaking cold calling and data entry as necessary
* Making 160 cold calls a day and two hours talk time
* Making appointments with potential customers for the field sales team
* Ensure all appointments meet the qualification rule
* Must be able to work on own initiative
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* An excellent telephone manner
* Ambitious, with the desire to be successful
* Previous telesales experience is preferable but not essential.
* Highly motivated
Benefits of this position are:
* Working hours Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
* Free car parking
* Salary £16,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience basic, uncapped commission,
Interviews are taking place immediately, so if you think you are right for this position, please apply with your CV and successful candidates will be contacted for an initial interview. Alternatively please call the branch on and ask to speak to Pascale.
- outbound calls
- cold calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job