£19,000 - £22,000
Contractor whose business is environmental management and property repair are looking to recruit dynamic Telesales Operatives to join their expanding and friendly team.
This role is responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and GP targets by responding to inbound sales calls and where required making appropriate outbound sales calls.
Being able to prioritise your work load is essential in this role as it is a fast paced environment
Duties to include:
• Answering incoming customer calls
• Understanding client needs and requirements for service, using enquiry documentation provided
• Explaining product and service propositions
• Answering questions about product specifications and pricing
• Closing sales, resolving objections
• Processing card payments, troubleshooting problems that may arise
• Issuing compliant estimates / contract documentation to clients
• Monitoring order status to ensure that works are completed in a timely manner
• Investigating 'snagged’ orders and resolving customer issues as necessary
• Contacting clients in response to correspondence or feedback
• Maintaining and pursuing a list of potential leads and follow-up’s, making subsequent sales pitches
• Assisting colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with clients.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Proven Experience as a Telesales Representative
• Proven Track Record of successfully meeting sales targets
• IT Literate and well versed in the operation of CRM applications with the ability to touch type
• Ability to learn about products & services and be able to explain them to prospective clients
Due to location own vehicle is essential.
- Business Development
- Exceeding Targets