TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT TELESALES EXECUTIVE - SHEFFORD - £18,000 PER ANNUM + commission
- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have previous sales and admin experience?
- Are you a proficient user of MS Office?
We are currently recruiting a Telesales Executive to join our clients' family run business in Shefford. You will be working within a small, yet busy team and will be supporting the sales function of the business by generating leads and arranging prospect visits for the sales team.
The role will include:
- Generating sales leads
- Increase sales revenue from exisiting customers
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Negotiate terms of an agreement and close sales
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Check the quantities of goods in stock
This role is being offfered as a temp to perm opportunity. Working hours Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job