Telesales Executive -
Position: Telesales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,911 pa basic (with an increase to £21,000 depending on performance) with a realistic £40k OTE
Location: Ellesmere Port
Revive Recruitment are representing a client located in Ellesmere Port, who are expanding in their sales team area.
Our Client holds 80 years in gathering, processing and delivering intelligent information which identifies industry trends and potential leads for their customers.
Telesales Executive - The Position:
As a Telesales Executive, you will be put on the forefront of developing your own pipeline business sales leads to deliver revenue targets for the business and to arrange appointments for sales representatives out in the field and also via online presentations. The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Achieving monthly revenue targets.
- To achieve set KPI's including number of appointments set, number of effective sales calls and number of outbound calls made.
- Self-source new leads.
- Effective manage diary and pipeline of prospects.
- Canvass new customers from internal prospect database.
- Ensure all client information is updated on our internal customer management system.
- Accurately log all calls.
- To keep updated on product developments.
- Participate in any training and take personal responsibility for own development.
- Assist colleagues when necessary.
Telesales Executive - Skills and Experience
Our Client is looking for candidates who are ambitious, have flair and want to succeed. B2B phone based sales or business development experience is essential. It is also highly important you are excited about working in a targeted, fast-paced environment. To apply for this post you will be:
- From a Telesales/Sales/Business Development background, preferably within a business to business sell.
- You are engaging, positive, enjoys working to targets and driven by success.
- A committed and reliable team member.
- A confident personality, who is self-motivated and eager to win the business.
Telesales Executive - Benefits
- A permanent position within a successful and expanding team
- An excellent starting salary which increases after the completion of a six month probation period.
- Six monthly pay and sales reviews
- A realistic £40,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm - 35 hour working week
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Free car parking
- Kitchen and break out areas.
- Pension scheme
- Monthly incentives.
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Business Development
- Call Centre
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job