This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales and customer service professional to join our thriving business. We offer a wide range of staff incentives and have excellent facilities to make your days run as smoothly as possible. Our team of friendly supervisors, managers and directors will offer support and guidance to meet your individual needs. We are not looking at offering you a job, we would like to offer you a career!
We are a UK owned, Award Winning Company with over 35 years’ experience. We are financially strong and provide trusted, globally recognised products and services to companies of all sizes throughout the UK and Europe. Previously recognised 3rd Britain’s Healthiest Company in the small business category, we strongly believe in looking after our employees (just over 100) and have a very low staff turnover.
The purpose of this role is to create qualified opportunities for account managers to follow up; build business relationships and profile new and current accounts - company structures/lines of reporting/product usage/future projects. You will generate opportunities from various data sets which are mainly warm leads.
- To increase the number of customer engagements.
- To introduce new contacts/companies
- To generate opportunities from various data sets i.e. Publisher leads, current business data and purchased data
- Profile our customers and those of our publishers
- Drive attendance to events
- You must have a background in sales and/or customer service
- Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with customers over the phone
- Great communication skills, verbal and written - literacy skills are required including spelling, grammar and punctuation for emails
- You must have a strong work ethic, and a hunger to succeed and grow within the company
- Employee development programme and education reimbursements
- Generous Pension (3%)
- Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months)
- A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year
- Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
- State-of-the-art offices/facilities including lounge/eating area
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days
- Full sales and systems training provided as well as continued support
- Childcare vouchers
- Basic salary c£17,000 per annum.
- Good OTE [£150 per month guaranteed commission for first 9 months whilst building up product knowledge]
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday - no weekends or evenings
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- CRM databases