TELESALES EXECUTIVE (TRAVEL)
£25,000 BASIC £50,000 OTE (UNCAPPED COMMISSION)
Full-Time (Flexible Hours) Monday - Friday
Excellent Company Benefits including 25 Days Holidays
Our London based client who deal with bespoke travel packages within a specific industry sector are looking for a focused and driven Sales professional to join their successful team.
They are looking for someone who is proactive and able to develop and build relationships with potential clients to drive revenue within the industry.
This role would suit someone with a genuine interest in Travel and Tourism with previous experience in a consultative sales related environment.
- Generate prospective customers through outbound calls, following up on qualified and non-qualified leads.
- Making outbound calls to potential clients, lapsed and unassigned accounts, in view of maximising sales.
- Entering customer data accurately on CRM systems.
- Meet and exceed KPI targets set - daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting lead generation.
- Responsible for research into finding own additional data for the travel industry.
- Identify innovative outbound campaigns liaising with Marketing and Management to drive these initiatives.
- Previous sales with a proven track record of meeting targets.
- Driven and self-motivated individual who has a natural sales ability.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent team player who is able to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent time management and highly organised.
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office suite.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job