Telesales Executive/Online Sales Executive
£ 24 -32,000+ comm + bens
This is a fantastic opportunity to start work on a marketleading business selling advertising and data to businesses to allow them to be the best.
If you are passionate about sales and either just starting out or looking for your next step, then this is your chance to grab a career with a huge global publisher and business information provider.
You will be trained from day one with an in-house trainer. This training continues throughout your career with this huge international company.
In addition to fantastic training, you will have the opportunity to progress your career across a number of options as this company is truly one of the largest business publishing houses which also sells business information, runs exhibitions and offers a range of marketing propositions.
The successful sales team is currently hitting and exceeding targets. The position is open for an enthusiastic individual to step in and make a big impression.
You will be initially trained to sell to smaller clients. As you grow and develop, you will have the opportunity to move into a fully blown sales role as you progress including new business and account management and eventually you could run your own team or work in the field.
The right candidate will:
- be focused initially on selling and securing New Business.
- be hugely proactive and a natural self-starter.
- be a confident communicator and rapport builder.
- be confident and keen to acquire and develop their sales skill.
- aspire to forge a strong internal reputation based on obtaining results and have the ambition to begin building a great career path in advertising sales.
- have a calm head when under pressure to meet deadlines.
- be a strong team player but able to work individually when necessary.
- be committed to achieving their and the team's goals and aspirations.
- enjoy making every day unique and a fresh challenge.
- have a fun and friendly sense of humour.
In return the company offers a fabulous opportunity to work on one of their market leading publications coupled with a competitive salary with bonus potential, comprehensive training, excellent career prospects and a multitude of other staff benefits related to working for one of the largest B2B publishing houses in the country.