Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 Depending on Experiance, plus benefits up to 10% Bonus
Location: Stoke-on-Trent (ST3)
The Bestway Group is the UKs largest independent wholesaler with wide ranging business interests from banking and cement companies in Pakistan, through to retail and wholesale businesses in the UK. The Bestway Group, still a family owned business, now has turnover in excess of £2bn per year and in 2014 acquired the UKs 3rd largest pharmacy business. With a real passion for wholesale and the healthcare industry, Bestway Medhub was launched in 2015 and is now making a name for itself as a go to supplier for small independents nationwide. To continue this success, we’re looking to appoint a two new Telesales Executive’s to help drive our sales and increase our market share by supplying a range of pharmacy dispensing products and services to the independent pharmacy sector.
Combining our expertise in large scale buying, distribution and community healthcare, we bring to the market a unique proposition. Our strengths, including our people and our efficient warehouse operations, allows us to provide a tailored commercial solution to meet our customer's needs.
What you’ll do
- Proactively sell the company’s full range of generic and parallel import, OTC products to achieve both their personal targets and those of the team.
- Work closely with designated Field Sales Manager to maintain day to day management of the territory and to secure new business.
- Working within given parameters, maximise the volume and cash value of each sale by flexing pricing where necessary and by using other incremental opportunities (previous sales history, current deals, clearance lines, new products etc)
- To make decisions from an informed standpoint and able to negotiate at high level with customers for long term partnerships
- Develop personable and productive relationships across a set portfolio of customers in order to build a growing and increasingly profitable customer base
- Provide detailed and accurate pricing and stock availability information to our customers to give them confidence and desire to use us as a supplier
- Achieve a regular call cycle at times agreed with customers’ so that the calls are expected and generate orders
- Feedback to the commercial buying team any relevant market information, so that the effective use of market intelligence makes our customer proposition grow stronger and more compelling
- Resolve or escalate any customer issues in a timely and professional manner so that the appropriate resolution is achieved and the customer is satisfied with the outcome.
- Generate high levels of sales for promotional products during, for example, "blitz days" to create interest and perception of value for money amongst customers.
We would love to hear from you if you have
- A strong track record of winning and retaining new business
- Experience working within wholesale in the pharmacy sector preferable
- Ability to develop rapport quickly and build lasting professional relationships
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, competitive nature with the ability to work autonomousl
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience in the pharmacy sector. We offer full training on the products you will be selling the most important thing to us sales experience and a hunger to succeed.
What are you waiting for?!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job