We are looking for a telesales person / administrator in Colchester to work in the pub industry. This might suit someone who has experience working as a Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Telesales Operator or someone who has worked in a Customer Service role. It is a full time or part time permanent position including a salary of £18,000 - £19,000 pro rata and after 1 year of service Cask Marque will match any pension contribution up to a maximum of 4%. If you are full time we will provide private health care and life assurance.
The Cask Marque Award goes to pubs and bars serving great quality beer and the award is currently held by over 10,000 licensees all of whom pay an annual fee. There are eleven of us in our office with 50 self employed beer tasters around the UK.
You will be one of three people charged with generating new business and encouraging existing members to renew their membership of the scheme. Cask Marque is well known and well thought of within the industry and calls will be following up warm leads or previous correspondence - no cold calling is required. With an existing renewal rate of 90% the award is clearly well thought of.
Your role will entail:
- Responding to incoming calls and following up on these enquiries by both telephone & email
- Making calls to potential and existing customers and encouraging them to either join Cask Marque or if already a member, renew their membership
- Meet the targets set to ensure that we continue to grow the business whilst also maintaining our current renewal rate of 90%
- Inputting new accounts onto our database and actioning any necessary admin
This role will involve making at least a couple of hours of calls a day and the rest will be administration.
Knowledge of the Beer and Pub industry is not essential as full training will be provided but we would be looking for someone who is:
- Confident on the phone and with an excellent telephone manner
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to succeed
- Self motivated and keen to learn
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook etc
- Flexible in their approach to work, being able to work as part of a team and independently
- Organised and able to manage their day and workload
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job