An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading business based in North Norwich as a Telesales Executive. Reporting to the B2B Sales Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to discuss and secure sales opportunities through consultative outbound calls to clients across the UK.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for building strong relationships with all customers, ensuring you are maximising all sales opportunities.
- Managing customer enquiries effectively and efficiently within company policies.
- Recognising and acting on sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed targets.
- Recording all communication on an internal database.
- Conducting regular outbound sales calls to promote brand awareness.
- Proactively increasing the B2B database by adding leads generated through a variety of opportunities.
- Contributing to sales campaigns as and when required.
- Engaging with already existing customers to up sell additional products.
You will have:
- Current/previous experience gained within a contact centre environment.
- B2B outbound experience would be desirable.
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of Office programmes including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
Offered salary of £17,000 + an excellent OTE. This is a full time permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. (During busy periods you may be required to work slightly longer hours, however you will receive time off in lieu). Benefits offered include 20 days annual leave.
How to apply
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfill their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Contact Centre
- Telesales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job