Telesales Executive - Media & Advertising
£17500 - £19500 salary plus uncapped bonus
Monday - Friday office hours
18th March start date
We are working with one of the UK's leading publishing companies - both in print and online. As a result of continued growth and expansion into exciting new markets, a number of opportunities have been created for motivated and creative individuals to join the team, with clear routes for progression and opportunity to start a career.
- Create and present a portfolio of media products that meets the customers' needs and client objectives
- Meet and exceed revenue and sales targets and KPI performance areas
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and build long-term client relationships
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities, creating accurate information for colleagues, involved in the end-to-end customer process
- Actively review media solutions and advertising campaign performance on a regular basis to ensure needs are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Educate customers in new products that will enhance their business performance and meet group objectives by utilising high quality sales material to reinforce the sales message and processes
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a customer service role. Excellent IT skills are essential, along with GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent. Previous experience of ad booking systems and CRM databases would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.