Insurance Consultant - Travel (Farnham)
£17-21k - DOE
Our client is one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers and due to expansion, they are seeking professional, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join their growing company in Farnham they are looking to build their team by recruiting a Telesales Executive for their Travel Insurance Divison.
You will be responsible for dealing with incoming sales enquiries for travel insurance for the company's multiple branches and their clients
The successful candidate will be working with inbound warm sales leads Travel Insurance. Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30 and 2 in 4 Saturdays 8:30-12:30 (they often start and finish earlier)
The Successful Candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- That they enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate confidently with clients mainly over the phone
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Have great communication skills and have an enthusiastic sales ability
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication and conversation skills
- Be well presented in keeping with a professional services environment
- Organised and Punctual
- Personable with excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoy a busy fast paced environment
Ideally you will have a good standard of education and candidates from Insurance, Banking, Customer Services, Retail and Sales will thrive in this environment however if you have the right attitude and are interested in the role we want to hear from you as full training will be given including the opportunity to study for nationally recognised professional qualifications.
In return for your hard work and flexible approach they offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive remuneration package and obtainable career progression. If you are interested in working as part of a fast-growing company with the chance to develop your skills and experience, please do not hesitate to apply. Please note only those who meet the advertised criteria and who are eligible to work within the UK will be accepted for this role.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Travel Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"