Telesales Executive - Camberley - £21k
Our fast developing client is looking for a Telesales Executive with at least months experience to work within their Sales team developing B2B appointments with new and existing customers.
This is an office based role in Camberley.
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am-5:30pm
Main purpose of role:
- This is a vital role contacting business decision makers to generate appointments
- The focus will be on quality and quantity of calls
- Cleanse and verify data for e-shot campaigns
- Complete all relevant fields on CRM for reporting purposes to qualify the lead
- You will be working towards specific and achievable targets
- This is not a hard sell role, but you will be expected to develop business and meet targets
- To source and arrange appointments for the New Business Development Managers
- Achieve personal daily and monthly targets
- Work closely with the New Business Development Managers, Sales Support and Directors to achieve closure on new accounts
- To achieve pre-determined personal and team targets
- Update CRM with information from calls on an accurate and timely basis
- Minimum of six months’ telesales experience
- An understanding of a CRM system is desired but not essential as training will be given
- Skilled at building rapport
- Outgoing and enjoys relating to others
- Personal confidence, professional and self-belief
- Takes ownership of actions
- Maintain a customer focused approach at all times
- Competitive salary and generous OTE package, top performers within the company can expect an OTE up to 3 x their basic salary
- Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Health Scheme
- Free Eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company mobile phone & laptop
- Home office set up
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities.
Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'