Business Travel Telesales Executive, London, £18k plus Commission
We have a new opportunity for a Telesales Executive to join our client, a top brand Global Business Travel Management Company. The successful candidate will be working within the Business Development Team based in London, providing support to the Sales and Account Management functions. This is a telephone based role dealing with external customers and new and existing prospects.
Responsibilities of the Business Travel Telesales Executive are;
- Research prospect clients to ensure an understanding of the needs and requirements
- Identify new sales opportunities from existing business.
- Cold-calling new business prospects.
- Opening accounts or making appointments over the phone
- Compile introduction emails and letters to introduce and explain the full range of Travel Management services.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service standards
- Handle incoming calls in a friendly and efficient manner, and take ownership of issues where appropriate.
- Manage and schedule regular contact with portfolio of prospects.
The skills required for the Business Travel Telesales Executive are:
- Outbound cold-calling experience
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to use MS Applications (Word, Excel)
- Customer service focussed
- Good attention to detail with ability to work to deadlines.
- CRM experience would be useful but not essential.
- Understanding of the Travel industry desired but not essential
The Business Travel Telesales Executive role would ideally suit a target orientated Telesales Executive with experience of interacting with corporate clients
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job