Due to growth, my client are recruiting for a Telesales Executive/ Appointment Maker to join their team.
The role is B2B appointment making and you will need experience within an over the phone sales/ appointment making/ telemarketing position to succeed.
In an industry where telesales roles are 10-a-penny it can be tough to decide where to use your skills. My client are a truly great company to work for so I want to explain why you should use your sought after telesales skills here, rather than anywhere else:
- The service you will be selling is needed, you’re not flogging a dead horse and there is a huge market for you to go at.
- There is a lot of data available so you will never run out of companies to call.
- The commission structure is set up so that you will continuously earn commission for as long as somebody you arrange an appointment with uses the service, until the end of time! This means the longer you are there, the more business you can build up and your earning potential can be huge!
- The directors of the company have worked in sales for many years meaning you will be trained by and can continuously learn from people who know all of the tricks of the trade. Their industry knowledge is unparalleled and you will learn from the best.
- You will be making appointments for very experienced salespeople to visit clients, meaning if there is a deal to be closed, they will close it and you can guarantee your commission.
- The fact they’ve worked in sales for years also means they know the perils of a bad sales environment. Things they are very set on:
- Your commission structure will NEVER change - we’ve all experienced a time when we smash our targets, are due a good commission and conveniently the powers that be decide to change the structure and your commission diminishes before your eyes. Well the directors have experienced it too and will never do it to you!
- You won’t be sacked just for having a bad month - it happens, sales is an up and down industry and at times things don’t pull off the way they’re supposed to. This company are incredibly supportive and will offer help in this circumstance, not your P45!
If those aren’t enough reasons for you to want to work here then send over your CV and I’ll give you a call with lots more!
** Please note, don’t get me wrong - although this is a fantastic role that I am very excited to be recruiting for (as you can tell from the above!), it’s not all sunshine and roses… as with any telesales position, there are difficulties - if you don’t know that then you’ve not worked in sales!! **
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"