An opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and established telesales company has become available for an experienced Telesales Executive. The company started in 2009 and has grown consistently year on year. This is a full time, permanent position paying a starting basic salary of £18,000 although this can increase to £24,000 within the first 2 years with promotion.
With incentives such as cars, holidays and days off, could you be ready for your next sales challenge?
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Salary: £18,000 per annum (OTE £29,000)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:30am - 7pm and Friday 9am - 4pm (unless you meet your target you can choose not to work Friday!)
- Make outbound B2C sales calls
- Pro-actively make a high volume of sales calls on a daily basis
- Achieve targets on a daily basis, including talk time
- Generate your own leads and follow these up
- Ensure you communicate effectively with a variety of Consumers
- Upsell and cross sell all products and services
- Confident telephone manner
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to communicate well, work under pressure and close sales
- Very commission focused with high aims for the future
- 1 years Sales experience
- Fantastic on site Sales Training
- NVQ training available
- Uncapped Bonus realistic OTE £29k per annum
- Profit Share scheme
- Other incentives include; cars and holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Promotion from within, within your first two years you can see your basic go up to £24k
- Gym membership
- The premises for this business is situated in a very convenient location
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.