An unmissable opportunity to work within a global brand that pride themselves in career progression, employee recognition and all round fun!
A buzzing, colourful and professional environment is what makes them different - and what you get in return is invaluable. There has never been a better time to join this ever growing company…
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Salary: £18,000 + OTE (realistic £32,000)
Location: Romford (relocating to Stratford at the end of 2018)
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, Full Time
What you’ll be doing…
- B2B telesales with existing clients and new business clients
- Negotiate and persuade clients to convert opportunities into sales
- Manage your sales pipeline and forecast to the Sales Manager
- Handle objections, detailed input into the CRM
- Account Manage a pipeline of existing clients as well as bring on new clients
- MUST have B2B Telesales experience
- MUST have experience meeting and exceeding targets
- Well organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Attention to detail and professional
- Negotiation and Objection Handling skills
What’s in it for you…
23 days holiday + bank holidays
Extra day off for your birthday (with an option to buy/sell days)
Season ticket loan
Employee assistance programme
Recognition schemes for all employees including incentive trips
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'