Job Title: Telesales / Employer Engagement Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Our client will also consider Part-time applicants
*Experience of working within the Apprenticeship Sector is not required as long as candidates hold solid experience within B2B Telesales role*
- Experience of working within Sales - B2B - Telesales role.
- Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Ability to engage with individuals and build a rapport swiftly.
- Experience of working towards targets and KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Possess a confident, friendly and professional manner.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change.
- Knowledge of the Work-based learning sector.
- Contacting new and existing employers through tele-sales activities, to promote our clients range of Apprenticeship / training programmes.
- Speaking with employers to identify Apprentice vacancy opportunities, and / or offer advice and guidance on available Apprenticeship / Training programmes to up-skill existing workforce.
- Cross-sell and identify wider opportunities such as commercial training or Traineeships.
- This is a targeted role and as such you will work to monthly targets / KPI’s
- Be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the industry
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'