Telesales / Customer Service Operator
Newton Abbot, Devon
£15,500 - £16,500 Basic Plus Bonus (OTE up to £17,700), 28 Days’ Holiday
Our client provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. They are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently our client employs over 750 people and they have 16 depots across the UK as well as a Support Centre and Hub distribution centre based in Openshaw, in Manchester.
Reports To: Office Manager
To complete a daily Outbound Diary, building relationships with Customers. Also processing any orders from incoming calls, emails & the answer machine.
Taking a high volume of incoming calls which include customer complaints, queries, orders etc, contacting potential customers, order processing and arranging deliveries.
Taking part in regular Promotional Drives, up-selling from the Promotional Brochure on all calls. Utilising all available reports & systems.
- Building relationships with weekly telesales Outbound customers, being a regular point of contact
- Ability to convert Incoming calls to Planned Outbound calls.
- To ensure high standards of customer services, taking and inputting orders efficiently and accurately.
- To have a clear and personable telephone manner.
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through pro-active customer service.
- To promote the sale of our client’s own brand products
- To retain strong relationships with account managers, helping them in acquiring new business and work on composite selling to Customers on their areas.
- To promote from our client’s promotional brochure and up sell specific drives.
- Understanding the need to target specific Customers with products that are relevant to them.
- Responsible for certain administration duties within the office; confirmation, sorting the post, filing, processing orders etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Ability to use the trinity system
- Good team work skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to gain good product knowledge
This is a full time role, working 9:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday and one Saturday approximately every five weeks with a day off in lieu.
To apply for the role of Telesales / Customer Service Operator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Telesales Operator, Customer Service Operator, Customer Service Advisor, Telesales Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Lead Generation Executive, Sales.