Job Title: Telesales Coordinator
Location: Poole, Dorset
Level/Salary Range: 18K basic + uncapped commission (in excess of £35,000)
Hours: Full time, Mon-Fri 8:45-4:30
Do you have a passion for business development and sales?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an aspiring, motivated and hungry telesales professional to join our client's nationwide sales team.
Our client is a market-leading manufacturer and supplier of wireless radio nurse call systems in the Healthcare Sector, including hospitals, NHS, residential and nursing homes. Providing a professional service from consultation through to installation and after-sales support. This company has sales, service and support offices around the UK and we are looking for a new sales coordinator to be part of our growing team.
What will you be doing?
- As a Telesales Coordinator, you will target organisations by phone and email with the aim of booking demonstrations and sales opportunities with new build developments for your sales team.
- You will be responsible for running regional sales opportunities and coordinating these with area sales representatives. This will include reviewing your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure sales conversions are maximised.
- You will need to deliver confident telephone activity whilst taking into account the technicality and value associated with the company.
- A part of your day to day role you will need to maintain precise records of quotes and trade opportunities through the use of calendar, forecast and CRM features.
- You will also produce accurate and timely reports, sales forecasts and execute exceptional levels of customer service.
Sales experience or not, we are looking for this Telesales Coordinator to:
- Be a self-motivated induvial with a passion for sales
- Demonstrate excellence levels in all forms of communication
- Proven track record of Telemarketing is preferred but not essential
- Can achieve/exceed monthly and annual sales target and KPIs
- Can demonstrate self-organisation and effective time management.
- Can give quality and innovative contribution to sales meetings.
- Must be a competent user of MS office (Excel, Word) and email.
- Must have excellent written and spoken English
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/